Both my babies have walked "early". River began walking around 10 1/2 months. Sage began walking around 9 1/2 months. They both sat around 4 months and took a long time to roll. River though crawled at 6 months. Sage crawled around the same time she took her first steps and has gradually been crawling less and walking more
each week each day. Now she is walking faster, falling more because of it, picking herself up like a pro and going at it again.
Pros of a walking girl
1. She can wear all her cute dresses that would hobble her when crawling
2. She can wear all those cute shoes too
3. Walking around outdoors is much more sanitary than crawling
4. It's so fucking cute!
Cons of a walking girl
1. Technically she's no longer a baby but a toddler. *cry*
2. She will run faster (away from me and towards bears and other beasts of the forest)
3. She hardly crawled. I didn't get to enjoy the crawling!
I'm not sure how we got so quickly to this.
TrackBack URL: http://www.autumncanter.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/4086